Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event that Pelvic Health Network, LLC cancels a scheduled training date or professional development consultation, we will refund all registration fees paid by participants in full.
- In the event Pelvic Health Network, LLC reschedules a training date or professional development consultation, registered participants have the option to transfer to the new training date at no charge or request a full refund of registration fees paid.
- In the event you need to cancel your facility training registration, a refund minus a travel and lodging fee of $3,000 is provided with at least 30 days notice of cancellation prior to the training start date. All cancellations must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the training start date. For example, a live facility training scheduled on May 1 would need to submit a cancellation request by April 1.
- Refunds will not be processed for cancellations received within 30 days of the scheduled training start date. Cancellation requests received within 30 days may choose to transfer to a later training date rather than forfeit registration fees. Please note, there is a strict no refund policy on transferred registrations.
- Refunds will not be processed for livestream, virtual, or hybrid trainings, webinars, or events due to the online nature of the program(s) and immediate access to training materials.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, every effort will be made to replace your purchase with a product or service of equal value.